This privacy notice applies to users of the Andros Boutique Hotel website.
This privacy notice will ensure you understand how we collect, protect, use and store your personal information.
1. The personal information we collect
We collect your personal information to provide our services to you. We collect your:
- contact details (name, email and phone) when you choose to contact us via our website.
- message when you choose to contact us via our website.
- email address when you choose to sign up to our newsletter.
2. When and why we collect your personal information
When we collect and use your personal information:
- We collect your contact details and message when you choose to contact
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, you will receive it via email. You can unsubscribe at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or by contacting us.
Why we collect your personal information:
- We process this personal information because it is in your or our legitimate interest to do so.
- We process this personal information with your consent.
3. We have security safeguards in place to protect your personal information
Our security safeguards are in place to protect your personal information from:
- unauthorised access
- being altered
- being destroyed
But no system is perfect, and we cannot guarantee that your personal information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by a breach of any of our security safeguards.
If something should happen, we will take steps to minimize the threat to your privacy, and we will let you know if your personal information has been compromised.
We will also let you know how you can help minimize the impact of a breach.
4. Why, how and for how long we store your personal information
We have to keep your personal information for as long as we are providing the above services to you.
We will not keep your personal information for longer than we need to or than we are legally required to.
5. You have the right to know what we know about you, and what we do with that information
You can request access to the information we hold about you or correct your personal information by contacting INFO@ANDROS.CO.ZA
It may take us up to 21 days to respond to your request, because there are procedures we need to follow. In certain cases, we may require proof of your identity.
You have the right to:
- ask what personal information we hold about you, ask when we collect and process the personal information we hold about you, and ask how we collect and process the personal information we hold about you.
- request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- request that we delete your personal information.
- ask us to update or correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information we hold about you.
- ask what personal information of yours was sent to any other third party.
- unsubscribe from any direct marketing communications we may send to you.
- object to the processing of your personal information.
- lodge a complaint with the Information Regulator.